Monday, November 20, 2017

Pancake You Two

The Creeper participated in Pancakes and Booze at Penn Social again.  Not going to lie to you.  This is a strange show to do, but I had a really good time rapping with folks and I even swapped high fives with some of the other artists.  One thing is for sure.  Pancakes and Booze.  That's two things.  Hope to see you next time.

For the artwork I had a wall of four acrylics that employ the paint peelings collage I've been developing.  For the action portraits this time around I tried to mix and match mediums so no two would look alike.  It was challenging and by the third hour my mind was a little shook from having too many art tools to juggle.  Next time I bring less and try to work a break in there at some point.






















Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting in touch with the creeper.