Thursday, April 23, 2020

Magic Rona Thing

I have a new Mr. Squibly (my long running every-man character) comic that I'm excited to share, but do to Covid-19, the publication Magic Bullet #20, is indefinitely on hold.  This is a free paper so as an artist I'm not missing out on some sort of giant financial windfall.  Other artists are suffering way more than I am in this pandemic.  The thing about these comics I do for Magic Bullet, and other free or low cost publications, is that I do them out of love of the medium and not out of love of the mighty dollar.  My payment is people seeing and reading the work and for me that's enough.  As an artist I have always tried to make sure that my work is true to my vision, my vision is true to my heart, and that at the end of the day I will always be able to say that it fully represents me.  This comic is no different.  Enjoy a few bits of it.  Hopefully you will see the thing in it's entirety someday soon, in your hands, and on cheap newsprint as intended.  Look for it at Big Planet Comics or Atomic Books, whichever is closest to you.

Be safe, wash your hands, love one another.

Make sure to click on the images to see them in their entirety-






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting in touch with the creeper.